Length: one page
I had a teacher who made us draw while he was explaining a topic because he believed it made us better remember. Today I ask you to do the same.
Don’t mind that the last time you drew anything was in kindergarten. Just see where it leads you.
Doodle, draw, decorate, paint, use stickers or glue, illustrate and fill that last page.
- Draw the word from this week
- Sketch of a letter.
- Pick a sign that resembles the joy of writing and put it on the page
- Draw an eye to remind you of POV.
- Make an illustration for your book idea.
- Decorate a quote from something you wrote this week.